The Alberta Centre for Child, Family, and Community Research in partnership with the Alberta Interagency Council on Homelessness developed and is advancing the Housing and Homelessness Research Strategy for Alberta. This Alberta tab contributes to the Knowledge Mobilization Pillar of the research strategy and is intended as a hub for Alberta homelessness research in association with Homeless Hub.
The webpage is an effort to ensure linkages between national, international and Albertan researchers, policy-makers and practitioners.
Connect to Lead Community Partners
- Rural Alberta Homelessness
- Annotated Bibliography : Family Homelessness Intervention Research Highlights 2000-2014
- Community Inclusion Frameworks for Vulnerable Populations & Strategies for Combating Not In My Back Yard
- Annotated Bibliography: Housing and Homelessness Research in Alberta 2010-2014
- Alberta Point-in-Time Homeless Count: Provincial Preliminary Report - October 2014
- Background Document – Grey Literature Annotated Bibliography: Women Fleeing Domestic Violence and Housing and Homelessness, with a Focus on Aboriginal Women
- Background Document: Rapid Review of Peer Reviewed Literature of Housing and Homelessness and Women Fleeing Domestic Violence, with a Focus on Aboriginal Women