Point Source Youth is pleased to announce our First National Symposium on Solutions to End Youth Homelessness - Launching Solutions and Systems that Work. Hosted in collaboration with the McSilver Institute for Poverty Policy and Research and the NYU Silver School of Social Work.
June 19th 9-4pm and June 20th 9-4pm at the Rosenthal Pavilion at Kimmel Center, New York University
The conference will include panels on Family Strengthening, New Permanent Housing Solutions for Youth including Rapid Rehousing, Keys to Strengthening Systems, Innovations in High Impact Job Training, Short Term Host Homes, and a Youth Voices Panel.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Dennis Culhane, University of Pennsylvania
- Eva Thibaudeau, Houston CoC - The Coalition of the Homeless
- Jama Shelton, Hunter College
- Martin Houghton-Brown, Depaul UK
- Ryan Berg, Avenues for Homeless Youth
- Cathy ten Broeke, Minnesota State Director to Prevent and End Homelessness
- Nicole Giannone, Ali Forney Center
- Matthew Morton, Voices of Youth Count
- Maryanne Schretzman, The Center for Innovation through Data Intelligence - NYC Office of the Mayor
- Sara Goldrick-Rab, Temple University
- Ian Ellasante, True Colors Fund
- Jeanette Ruffins, Bailey House
- Nadim Matta, Rapid Results Institute
- Michael Braithwaite, Raising the Roof Canada
- Jerry Peterson, Ruth Ellis Center
- Mindy Mitchell, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Craig Hughes, The New York Coalition for Homeless Youth
Submit an Event
Email us your event details Include the event's name, location (city, venue), date, time, a brief description and a URL with additional details (optional).