With rising numbers of people sleeping rough or facing life without a home, the services of homelessness and supported housing providers are needed more than ever. This event will guide you through the challenges and share collaborative responses that can help you to tackle rough sleeping and homelessness locally. As staff who work in supported housing, hostels, day centres and as part of outreach teams you are being asked to support individuals with increasingly complex and diverse issues. Across the two days, this conference will provide you with new resources to be able to respond to these changing needs.
Under One Roof will cover a wide range of topics that affect accommodation, support and care provision. It will bring together supported housing and homelessness services to share innovative approaches, policy updates and insights into the future of service provision, and will feature different strands, tailored for frontline workers, managers and leaders.
What you can expect
- Acquire new skills through our masterclass series
- Discuss new ideas and ways of tackling the issues that you are facing day to day
- Engage in debates on the issues that hit the sector hardest
- Influence future thinking on housing policy and homelessness provision
- Network and share concerns with your peers
- Explore new products and innovative practice in our exhibition
- Attend our social events and make new contacts in an informal setting
Submit an Event
Email us your event details Include the event's name, location (city, venue), date, time, a brief description and a URL with additional details (optional).