Webinar 4 - Understanding and Enumerating our Efforts to Prevent and End Youth Homelessness
June 28th, 1-2:30 pm EDT
Join Dr. Alina Turner (Turner Strategies) and Jesse Donaldson (Canadian Observatory on Homelessness) who will provide an introduction to the 4 research pillars of the Youth Homelessness Data Dashboard with a deeper dive into:
1. UNDERSTANDING: Research on the causes, conditions and responses to youth homelessness
2. ENUMERATION: Assessing the scale and the scope of the problem, Homeless Point-in-Time Counts, By-Name-Lists and More!
- Canadian Definition of Youth Homelessness
- Calgary Plan to Prevent and End Youth Homelessness – 2017 Refresh
- Alberta's Plan to Prevent and Reduce Youth Homelessness
- A Way Home - Community Planning
- Youth Homelessness Community Planning Toolkit
- Blog: Towards the Youth Homelessness Data Dashboard
- COH Point-in-Time Count Toolkit
- PiT Count Toolkit Module - Youth Count Readiness Assessment
- PiT Count Toolkit Module - Youth Leadership
- PiT Count Toolkit Module - Youth Magnet Events
- Making the Shift Youth Homelessness Social Innovation Lab
- Highlights – 2016 Coordinated Point-in-Time Count of Homelessness in Canadian Communities
- Use of Honoraria in Point-in-Time Counts
You can continue the discussion after the webinar on the Community Workspace on Homelessness. The Workspace is free and easy to register for and brings together service providers, researchers, policy makers and others working on solutions to homelessness from across Canada.
Submit an Event
Email us your event details Include the event's name, location (city, venue), date, time, a brief description and a URL with additional details (optional).