The Outcomes Star Collection has been developed to provide agencies with the supporting materials and guidance they need to implement and use the Outcomes Star approach. The Outcomes Star is an approach to measuring change when working with vulnerable people. The Outcomes Star measures 10 outcome areas that are used to assess growth of an individual who is transitioning from dependence to independence.
The 10 Outcome Areas are:
- Motivation and taking responsibility
- Self Care and living skills
- Managing money and personal administration
- Social networks and relationships
- Drug and alcohol misuse
- Physical health
- Emotional and mental health
- Meaningful use of time
- Managing tenancy and accommodation
For further information and additional resources, see the link below.