- GRADES: 9-10 Visual Arts(The Elements of Design),ESLE (Social Justice and Media)
- Includes a full unit plan (3 part lesson plans)
- Think, Pair, Share Activities
- Checkbricks for Assessments As/For Learning
- Integration of multimedia
This unit explores homelessness by taking art back to the street. Some of the most influential and progressive artists have emerged from this form of art. Students will explore graffiti art, as well as sculpture, and will learn to reflect on the society around them through artistic means. Students will learn to be activists and to provoke thought and action through their pieces.