Highlights from 2016 include:
- The creation of three additional affordable housing units for seniors, at 301 First Avenue East, Shelburne.
- 20,000 Homes Campaign — conducted a 48 hour count of chronic and episodically homeless inDufferin.
- New partnerships and relationship building efforts with community agencies, e.g. Poverty Task Force and DC MOVES.
- The 2016 Housing Forum which contained a varied agenda which included: Appreciation/Recognition Awards, Call to Action on Homelessness, Consultation and Information Sharing .
- Approval for new mixed Housing Development at 54 Lawrence Avenue, Orangeville.