This report provides a detailed portrait of the homeless population in Timmins by providing information on the following points:
- the numbers of people who, during the week of 24 to 30 January 2011, were at risk of becoming homeless or were absolutely homeless in Timmins;
- the background characteristics including children, youth, women, men, subgroups in the homeless population (i. e. those of Anglo/European origins, Aboriginal people, and Francophones) in Timmins;
- the sources of income of homeless people in Timmins;
- reasons for homelessness; and
- trends in referral of homeless people.