Calgary Homeless Foundation – CE in Calgary; led 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness in 2008 based on Housing First.
- From 2008-2012 went from:
- Virtually no program funding to overseeing $35M investment
- From no Housing First to programs for 4,000 clients, 5 staff to 35 staff.
- Housing First spurred massive growth and learnings
- Drawing on Alberta experience in 7 Cities implementing Housing First housing over 7,000 clients and US Communities of Care best practices
- Key components of a Homeless Serving System
- Implementation learnings from Alberta